Looking for a Manufacturing Engineer ideally with a Mechanical bias to support the Production unit
- Create, document, update and implement processes for shopfloor activities taking into account best engineering practice, health and safety requirements, environmental requirements, product quality and ensuring compliance with external regulatory bodies as well as meeting internal requirements
- To actively assist in problem investigation and resolution
- Provision of specialist jigs or fixtures to assist production activities
- To provide technical support to shopfloor in maintaining process instructions, documentation control, providing and maintain equipment for current products
- To assist in improving maintenance and provide support where necessary
- Investigation into new processes and equipment and provide estimates where required for equipment cost for proposals and project cost targets
Candidates will ideally be from an Aerospace or Automotive background however this is not essential.
Any experience of Testing or Test developments would be advantageous.