Manufacturing Engineer (Chemicals / Pharmaceuticals)
£37,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with Validation experience looking for an opportunity to join a manufacturing organisation with Global exposure? Do you want to work for an employer who looks after their staff both when you are IN work AND outside of work? Are you ambitious with a great 'team' attitude? If the answer is YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to apply to!
In your new role as our Manufacturing Engineer you will be delivering on technical projects across the business providing critical outputs to maintain effective and timely operation of manufacturing processes, i.e. validation, stability, material changes, BCP.
YOUR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include the following:
* Lead complex projects through appointment of suitable teams to delivery of projects within agreed budgets and timelines.
* Ability to lead several minor projects simultaneously and take responsibility for managing the workload providing an appropriate level of support.
* Lead Technical investigations as required for specific projects - including NCR, CAPA, pFMEA.
* Provide Technical information on appropriate areas to all functions within the business.
* Generate protocols and reports for development trials, validation, material changes and technical elements of quality issues and continuous improvements, and execute / co-ordinate as appropriate.
* Prepare and maintain project documentation and files to ensure compliance with internal and external Quality Systems.
* Gain a sound knowledge and understanding of the products and processes associated with assigned projects.
* Plan, identify and organise in advance workload and priorities providing accurate lead times.
* Comply with site Health and Safety procedures.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
* Degree or equivalent qualification, with a science or engineering background. Chemistry preferred but not essential.
* Demonstration of appropriate level of knowledge, ability and experience - particularly in project management, technical assessment and process validation.
* Good understanding of Chemistry.
* Management of complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
* Process Excellence qualification or training or knowledge of principles.
* Working Together - works collaboratively within and across teams, builds strong relationships, promotes team spirit, understands perspectives and motivations of others, communicates effectively, listens, consults others and recognizes the contributions of others
* Acting with Integrity - acts ethically at all times, shows respect for others, encourages corporate and individual responsibility, and models Systagenix values (We care, We lead with integrity, We deliver)
* Innovating and Improving - Looks for opportunities to improve processes, contributes to change initiatives
* Driving for Results - demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment to the customer and their needs, sets high standards of quality and productivity, systematic and organized, consistently achieves goals
* Embracing Change - enthusiastically adapts to changing situations and accepts new challenges and initiatives, adapts style to suit audience, deals effectively with ambiguity and maximizes opportunities presented by it
* Thinking Commercially - monitors competitive intelligence, demonstrates financial awareness, identifies business opportunities for the organization, and identifies ways to add value
* Mon - Thurs 8.30-4.30 Fri 1.30pm finish
* Salary £37k per annum
* 5% bonus
* Pension - EE 3%, ER 6% or EE 4%, ER 8%
* 4x annual salary life assurance
* BUPA private medical care
* Canteen (pre-ordered food only during COVID)
* Gym (Currently closed due to COVID)
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager