Manufacturing Manager, Cosmetics/ bulk manufacturing
Location: South London
Hours: 7:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
Salary: Upto £45,000 DOE
Additional: Discretionary bonus, parking onsite, product discounts, company events etc.
Our Client, an award-winning cosmetic/skincare company with an element of fame attached to it… are growing and looking to recruit for an experienced Production Manager who will work at their modern - state of the art facility in South London.
This company has a fantastic reputation in the industry, with their brand recognisable across the UK; and with a focus on sustainability and creating a 'greener' culture within their industry- they are industry leaders at the forefront of innovation.
Why not be a part of their journey; if you are looking to work in a company that has a fantastic work culture, with lots of career scope… we want to hear from you!
- Managing a team of technicians to ensure standards are maintained in terms of safety, quality and conduct, whilst hitting production performance targets.
- Ensuring the department is compliant with health and safety policies, regulations and all incidents are investigated and fully documented.
- Supporting the Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments where necessary.
- Ensuring the department and processes comply with GMP guidelines.
- Developing and implementing product processes based on data and root cause analysis using a Lean philosophy.
- Forecasting and planning capacity with a view of the long term.
- Assessing current targets and developing and implementing KPIs.
- Liaising with the Maintenance Team to ensure reactive and PPM work is completed.
- Playing a key role in Health and Safety Committees, Quality Review Committees and other relevant collaborations.
- Will have previous line management experience in a production manager type setting (Team Leaders will be considered).
- Have a strong understanding of the chemical process within manufacturing / have worked in bulk production with wider understanding and appreciation of COSHH.
- Experienced in conflict resolution and being an effective communicator.
- Experience with MRP systems and highly IT literate (Microsoft).
- Effective planner and decision-making experience.
- A strong focus on continuing improvements and increasing efficiency.