Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Our client is a prestigious manufacturing display company who require a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join their Quality Assurance team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the internal Quality team. Managing and improving Parts, Production and Product Quality, working closely with internal suppliers/customers to develop and implement best practices. Supporting the Quality manager in identifying manufacturing risks.
- Leading cross-functional corrective action and/or continuous improvement teams in significant quality activities or programmes.
- Setting quality processes for manufacturing department to adhere to.
- Identify process improvements
- Support Implementation of the integrated management system (ISO 9001)
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to Process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system.
- Deliver training of quality awareness internally. Assist with first off sample approvals.
The preferred candidate will ideally be a HNC or BEng qualified engineer with previous experience within a quality engineer or quality auditor role.
Please apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.