Manufacturing Site Administrator (Chemical Packaging - FIFO)
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Due to rapid expansion and the impending implementation of a new ERP system our client, Deeside based, is looking for a new Manufacturing Site Administrator to join the team. To be successful in this role it would be ideal if you have a background in either FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Chemicals manufacturing.
Your new role as our Manufacturing Site Administrator will be to initially forge strong relationships with the management team and learn all functions of each team within the business.
This is genuinely an exciting time to join our client as they take on new business and look to further expand throughout 2022.
Your New Role
You will be assisting in all aspects of the administration across production, supply chain and the warehouse; inclusing finance, goods in & despatch.
You will be heavily involved in the maintenance of accurate records of the company's materials, financial, goods in & despatch activities.
Skills and Ability
* Organisational ability to optimise use of all resources available.
* To be able to prioritise & plan tasks to meet the business requirements.
* Highly numerate & with good working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel.
* Keen eye for detail, meticulous and dynamic in approach to work
* Experience of managing a computerised MRP & stock control system
* Internal : Liaise with MD, Stock Controller, Production Supervisor & Warehouse Supervisor regarding production, financial, goods in & despatch issues
* External : Booking of transport & goods inwards bookings at the destination. Making bookings for inward deliveries of materials. Dealing with and directing customer queries as necessary
* Answering all incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors at front door & re-directing as appropriate
* Maintenance of the Goods Inwards booking system
* Dealing with delivery notes for incoming materials & the updating of stock records
* To advise customers of 3rd party receipts as appropriate.
* To prepare despatch notes for outgoing goods & update stock records accordingly.
* To co-ordinate the transport & destination booking-in for all despatches.
* To reconcile production records with warehouse records & raise delivery notes for all despatches.
* To update the stock records daily using data from the production time sheets & produce status reports as necessary.
* On completion of works orders to reconcile & record materials usage & investigate anomalies.
* Raising sundry purchase orders as necessary.
* Raise invoices for all delivery notes and maintenance of the sales ledger
* Matching delivery notes to invoices & the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger
* Preparing payments of all invoices & submitting to directors for signature/approval.
* Preparation of customer statements & progressing of remittances as necessary.
* Pro-actively manage customer payments & chase up where payments terms have been breached
* To maintain an open mind at all times to allow effective resolution of both short and long-term issues.
* To be creative in the use of IT solutions to improve & streamline the production & planning process.
Health and Safety
*Ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety rules & procedures
*Ensure housekeeping in own workplace of a sufficient standard to meet safety & external audit requirements.
Organisational ability & GMP
* Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
* Ensure the workplace is kept clean & tidy
* Minimum 5 GCSEs with bias towards English and Maths.
* Computer Literate with strong Excel skills
* Working knowledge of accounting & VAT procedures
* Mon - Thur 8am - 5.15pm Fri 8am - 1pm
* Salary £25,000-£30,000 DOE
* Gov Pension
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager