Manufacturing Technician- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical
Our Client, a Global Medical Device company who are ever growing are looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing/Filling Technician to work at their modern facility in Manchester. The successful Candidate will be rewarded with furthered training in a highly regulated environment and play a key role in the manufacturing/ filling process, with extended career progression through the growth and development of the company.
The Successful Candidate will have the following experience:
- Being responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste and chemicals.
- You will have full access to the Safety Data base and be able to print off activity risk assessments.
- You will perform the operation/calibration of all general lab/manufacturing equipment.
- You will be responsible for maintaining laboratory/manufacturing environment.
- You will train new manufacturing personnel.
- You will effectively communicate with the leads in your area.
- You will effectively communicate with support functions such as planning/warehousing and engineering.
- You will collect data and input this data into KPI trackers.
- Filling knowledge is essential
- Experience working within bulk manufacturing rooms or filling rooms is essential, with a sound knowledge of GMP processes.
- Will have worked in a Clean Room environment (or highly regulated).
- Experience operating ERP systems, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- GMP document control experience required
- You will be able to multi-task and plan ahead for the next day's production activities.
- Typically requires High school / GCSE level in science or technology and 2-4 years related experience or degree in science or technology and at least 1 year related experience.
- Good mathematical skill.
- Able to manipulate mathematical data and convert between units of measure (molarity)
- Working knowledge of laboratory science, procedures, techniques, instruments & equipment
- Working knowledge of general laboratory/manufacturing safety & record keeping
- Knowledge of current GMP/GLP/ ISO regulations
- COSHH awareness