Manufacturing Technician- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical
Our Client, a Global Medical Device company who are ever growing are looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Technician to work at their modern facility in Manchester. The successful Candidate will be rewarded with furthered training in a highly regulated environment and play a key role in the manufacturing/ filling process, with extended career progression through the growth and development of the comp any.
The Successful Candidate will have the following experience:
- You will be responsible for the setting up and operating of vial and bottle filling lines within a clean room environment.
- You will record data within batch documentation to the correct standards of GMP.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your training account is compliant.
- You will be safety aware and a user of the Safety Database.
- You will be a competent user of the Oracle ERP systems. You will be able to issue materials, return materials to location, book finished product to stock and complete all transactions on Oracle.
- You will perform operation/calibration of general lab/manufacturing equipment.
- You will be responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste and chemicals.
- You will effectively communicate with workmates, supervision, management and support functions.
- Graduates with a relevant Scientific background will be considered
- Experience working within a GMP/Clean Room environment (or highly regulated); ideally with some filling experience
- Working knowledge of SOP's, document completion
- Experience operating ERP systems, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- GMP document control experience required
- Knowledge of current GMP/GLP/ ISO regulations
- COSHH/ H&S awareness