Marketing Assistant - Staffordshire
My client is a leading Industrial Automation distributor with a global set up. They sell both new and surplus products for the maintenance, production and machinery industries, whilst they also have full repair capabilities for all industrial electronic and electrical equipment. They are a well-established international company with exciting growth plans.
- All aspects of marketing
- Manage CRM system and customer data in collaboration with sales team
- Website & SEO experience
- All Social Media activity
- Work alongside the management team to design & publish all company advertisement
- Attendance of European Trade shows to promote company products and services
- Help with all internal communications
- Marketing experience in an engineering or technical discipline
- At least 3 years marketing experience (preferably within an engineering or technical environment).
- Skilled in marketing across various social media outlets.
- Video editing experience
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Motivated self-starter
Competitive salary on offer, with 25 days holiday, m-f 8-5. International travel, company