Do you want to join a company that recognises the importance of a healthy work life balance?
Would you like to skip the commute and work from home 2/3 days a week?
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Marketing Associate, could this be the next career step for you?
Benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays,
- Flexible working,
- Pension Scheme,
- Life Assurance Policy (x4 annual salary),
- Private Health Care,
- Lifestyle screening,
- Salary Sacrifice schemes,
- Childcare voucher schemes,
- Employee Assistance Programmes,
- Employee Discount Scheme,
- Cycle to work Scheme,
- Green Car Scheme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to help develop marketing campaigns,
- Create engaging and brand focused content,
- Writing and editing press releases,
- Day to day management of the website and social media,
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing communications.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire.
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar position
- Degree level in marketing or a closely related field (desirable),
- Experience of working with a range of marketing tools including Adobe creative suite, video editing packages, social platforms and web CMS packages such as WordPress,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of copy writing,
- Full driving license.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.