Are you a Marketing Executive looking for your next step to progress your career?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working hours?
Then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave,
- 10% bonus,
- Training and Development,
- Pension scheme,
- Health cash plan,
- Life assurance,
- Flexible working,
- Perks hub,
- EAP Wellbeing hub.
What will you be doing?
- You will be supporting and driving effective marketing and communications activity,
- Deploying effective marketing tools,
- Creating social media content; brochures, presentations,
- Organising and preparing employee events.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Communications & Media or a related field,
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing,
- Experience in a technical industry is desirable,
- Familiarity with content strategy, SEO, analytic tools.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.