Marketing Executive (FMCG Manufacturing) FTC Vacancy
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our clients busy marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Food Service you will provide support across the Sales and Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for food and marketing.
The aim of this role is to work directly with the sales team to help develop the company brand alongside developing long term customer relationships.
This role will suit someone who can understand key trends and market developments with the ability to provide marketing communications internally and externally.
- Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned, individual account support by working closely with the sales team.
- Develop a process and timeline for regularly monitoring and reporting on food service customer menu activities. Issue & present in an appropriate format (internal & external). Use this insight to make actionable recommendations for NPD and sales growth.
- Develop, maintain & report in-depth category insight across all major retailers and use this insight to make actionable recommendations for NPD and sales growth. Present internally and externally as required.
- Develop and maintain a system for updating the wider sales team on NPD activities and make recommendations for cross-selling.
- Conduct regular research into market trends and competitor activity (food service and retail) and develop an information data base and reporting structure.
- Compile customer presentation packs & panel sheets in appropriate formats to support meetings and presentations.
- Prepare for and attend customer meetings with NAMs as required, to support the sales function.
- Undertake external customer marketing communications as required in an appropriate format.
- Identify an appropriate marketing agency, manage the relationship and update, manage & maintain the company website.
- Help organize marketing & PR events including the administration of award entries (e.g. BFFF / Q Awards / Midas / Taste of London etc).
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.