Mass/Pressure Calibration Engineer
Would you like to enhance your career within calibration and work alongside the most experienced calibration engineers?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working?
Would you like an opportunity to take part in ILM accredited development programmes?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave, Training and Development, Pension scheme, Health cash plan, Life assurance, Flexible working, Perks hub and EAP Wellbeing hub.
- In addition to specialist Calibration training, they offer Apprenticeships and sponsor employees to undertake Engineering BTECs, HNC/D's and Foundation Degrees.
What will you be doing?
- You will be performing various calibrations (both ISO9001/17025 accredited) of measuring instrumentation.
- You will also be participating in UKAS and customer surveilance and accreditation audits.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- Previous experience working within a Mass/Pressure Lab,
- A technical qualification such as degree, HND, HNC or BTEC is desirable,
- Some knowledge of calibration practices would be ideal,
- Experience of working within a customer focussed environment.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.