Materials Handler Role - Medical Device / Pharmaceutical
Our Client, a Global Medical Device company who are ever growing are looking to recruit an experienced Materials Handler to work at their modern facility in Manchester. The successful Candidate will be rewarded with furthered training in a highly regulated environment and play a key role in the Handling of Hazardous Chemicals, receiving deliveries, inventory control and preparing materials for the business, you will receive extended career progression through the growth and development of the company.
- You will oversee, prioritise and support area activities and team workloads.
- Assist colleagues when writing new procedure and processes, throughout the facility.
- Assist other staff within the team, provide mentoring and training were required.
- Loading and unloading of Vehicles and store in a safe manner.
- Log all goods in/out on the company's internal system and monitor stock levels.
- Perform computer transactions against open sales orders, purchase orders, process product receipts and returns.
- Perform Cycle counts on paper and Hand held scanners
- Responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste
- Stage process order requirements are pre-staging raw materials, WIP materials, material requisitions for production and internal customers
- Operate all warehouse equipment, manual and various motorised forklifts etc
- Support other areas, as requested by Management
- General warehouse activities as assigned
- Awareness of COSHH & Manual Handling Technics
- Knowledge of GMP / ISO regulations
- Good IT Skills
- Shipping / Receiving goods experience and stock control
- Relative certificates and qualifications are a must.
- Supervisory, Leadership skills
- Regular lifting, standing duties required
- Hazardous Shipping Compliance (IATA/ADR) as required
Keywords; material handler, manufacturing, stock control, FLT, good in, goods out, chemicals, pharmaceutical, 13485, Medical devices