- Delivering Mechanical Services scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi-disciplinary design team
- Carrying out any or all stages of Mechanical Services design from concept to completion as needed
- Assuring design compliance and quality for transfer to the lead engineer
- Actively contributing to the development of the department including supervising trainees and graduates
- Working with the business development team, contributing to the preparation of bids.
Who we're looking for
- An individual with a current knowledge base of all mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and regulations
- Demonstrable track record in at least one of BakerHicks' core sectors (aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail)
- Experience in design planning, resourcing and fee planning
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, architects and all other members of the design team
- Strong checking abilities
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or the equivalent
- A member of a professional institute, such as CIBSE or IET.