Mechanical Engineer required working on Grangemouth.
Role will involve:
- Management of health safety and environmental standards related to the Mechanical engineering scope of work in a petrochemical environmental on complex multi customer project.
- Visible leadership on HSE issues at all levels both in the client organisation and within SUEZ
- Delivery of a programme of works across the Grangemouth complex and other UK sites.
- Assisting with the development and maintaining of a site specific risk register and pro-active management of mitigation measures
- Development of strong commercial and operational relationships with clients staff at all levels to ensure the success of service delivery
- Provide Mechanical Engineering expertise to the Operations & Maintenance teams to enhance reliability and safety
- Proven ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Leading by example and delivering the business objectives in an open, inclusive and team driven style and embracing group values
- Full involvement of team in decision making
- Clear process for analysing, tracking and monitoring progress/actions
- Work Packages delivered to time and budget
- Extensive experience in a Mechanical Engineering role and relevant Degree qualification
- General knowledge of chemical engineering and installations from a mechanical perspective
- Knowledge of air blowers, pumping specification, pipe conventions and design
- Knowledge of tank failure modes / repair techniques
- Knowledge of industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Knowledge of QA processes
- Desirable knowledge and application of the PetroIneos Plant Modifications procedure