The role would suit somebody with experience of stripping, overhauling and assembling specialist equipment who has experience of problem solving and knowledge to work through engineering problems.
Required Qualification / Skills
- * Time served / Apprentice Trained Mechanical Fitter or equivalent Mechanical Qualification.
- * A proven track record in Mechanical Fitting covering maintenance/assembly & work on bearings, gearboxes, generators, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- * Experience & ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- * Good attention to detail / quality
- * Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- * Ability to work on their own or part of a team
- * Experience working on small marine craft
- * Knowledge of marine engines and propulsion systems.
- * Experience of working within a new build or repair and maintenance environment
Successful candidates will get to work within an exciting and growing company on a variety of specialist Products