Liverpool + some UK and international travel
Permanent - Full time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a mechanical fitter to join our client in Merseyside who specialise in the manufacturing of marine and automotive products. As a market leader in their field they supply industries such as Military, Law enforcement and rescue organizations around the world.
We are looking for experienced mechanical fitters preferably with marine experience to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience of overhauling and stripping and assembling specialist equipment. Experience of problem solving is essential and you must be able to assist the design team with engineering problems.
Required Qualifications and skills required
- Time served/ apprentice trained or equivalent
- Proven track record for assembly and maintenance on bearings, gearboxes, generators, pumps and other mechanical equipment
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both alone and part of a team
- Knowledge of the marine industry is preferred
If you feel you have the skills required for this role please click the link to apply