The role will be split between the Staffordshire-based workshop for build and client sites across the UK.
Do you want to grow your career by receiving more training and development?
Do you want to work within a growing and successful company with a family type atmosphere?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 33 days Annual Leave, Training and Development whenever you need it, 6% Employer Pension contribution, Life Insurance 4x salary, Income Protection Scheme and Free flu vaccinations.
What will you be doing?
- You will be bending small-bore instrumentation pipefitting, ¼ to ½
- Follow schematics provided by Engineering department to install the pipework into kiosks,
- Conduct installation work on client sites and workshop build,
- Conduct pressure testing.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire. They began as a small company with a family type atmosphere and even as they have grown this has remained an important aspect of working for them.
What you'll need:
- City and Guilds Basic Engineering competence,
- City and Guilds Engineering Systems Maintenance,
- Flexibility to travel and stay over throughout the UK whilst working on client sites,
- Full clean driving license and own transport,
- Previous gas/oil industry experience.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.