Mechanically qualified engineer required for maintenance roles on contract based around the north west. Ideally we would be looking for candidates with a range of experience within a manufacturing environment working on material handling equipment, conveyors and process equipment.
To provide breakdown cover to conveyors and material handling equipment as well as the service and repair of equipment in line with company H&S policy and safe working procedures.
- Mechanical repairs
- Fault finding and diagnosis using drawings
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on material handling equipment, conveyors and process equipment.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- A strong mechanical understanding including knowledge of pumps, conveyors, gear boxes, mixers and other related large pieces of mechanical equipment.
- Ideally, you will have picked up this experience from a production or experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Previous welding and fabrication experience is highly beneficial.
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a contract position for a min on 24 weeks however we may have opportunities of permanent work for the right candidates. The permanent roles will require candidate who are able to wok away from home nationally and sometime internationally for other potential projects.