Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Salary & Package: £33,000 + package
Monday - Friday day shifts
We have an excellent opportunity currently available for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our clients Waste Management operations in Southampton. Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the plant and providing mechanical support.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A time served apprenticeship
- Experience of maintaining industrial installations and equipment to NVQ standard or equivalent
- Proven Experience of refurbishing pumps, conveyors, elevators, shredders, hydraulics, filter presses, bearings, gear boxes, fans etc.
- Some PLC knowledge
- Worked in a waste management or continuous processing plant
- Strong Health and Safety acumen
- FLT License
- Full and Clean UK Driving License
If you would like some more information, please contact Graham at Russell Taylor for a discussion on the opportunity.