Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Planner
Reports to: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Permament - Competetive
Our Client is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Planner to join them on a permanent basis in Hull. They are an owner/operator working in a broad range of sectors; power and CHP, onshore and offshore gas, chemical parks, industrial parks, waste processing, bioenergy, biofuels and fuel storage.
Delivery of all aspects of assigned mechanical asset management compliance, improvement and projects in line with the SCP maintenance operating plan. Where appropriate/assigned taking a lead role.
ONC/equivalent level 3 qualification in a mechanical discipline
- Higher level mechanical qualifications.
- Professional accreditation
- Supervisory/management qualification.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful hands-on contributions in a 24/7 industrial environment:
- Planning and developing work packs for mechanical activities.
- Experience with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), including data updates, improvements and changes.
- Scheduling of work to meet weekly targets and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, P&IDs and inspection reports.
- Ability to develop permit to work applications and identify key safety requirements.
- Experience with equipment investigations and basic mechanical root cause analysis.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Working at and contributing to a Top Tier COMAH Site
- Experience with Engica Q4
- Competent authority interaction
- Incident Control Responsibilities
- Asbestos awareness and application
- Management of change application
- Small project co-ordination
- ISO55001 (Asset management) & ISO 9001 (quality management)
- Relevant legislation: PSSR &
- Hazardous area equipment maintenance and inspection
- Scheduling Tools: e.g. Project
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Andy