Mechanical Project Engineer (Buildings Equipment Installations)
(Global Travel Required)
Our client is the global leader in high performance insulation and building envelope solutions.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Divisional Engineering Team providing engineering support and completing improvement on capital investment projects throughout the insulated panels division. The role involves project management, equipment specification and design, equipment installations, machinery set-ups and engineering technical support to multiple manufacturing sites.
The project engineer will be based in Ireland, however an important aspect to the role is the flexibility to travel between our manufacturing sites in Ireland, the UK, Western Europe, USA, Middle East and
Your Key Responsibilities
* Support and lead in the planning of both minor and major engineering projects on our manufacturing sites.
* Support and lead site teams and contractors in the installation and commissioning of equipment.
* Produce engineering design and project support deliverables in line with Kingspan engineering standards.
* To support the existing manufacturing processes through identification and correction of reoccurring faults and assist with the implementation of any necessary improvements.
* To carry out specific engineering tasks delegated to them by the Divisional Engineering Project Managers as appropriate.
Your Experience, Knowledge, Personal Characteristics:
* Mechanical/Manufacturing (or similar) Engineering Degree or time served mechanical technician
with the drive and desire to progress into an engineering role.
* Hands-on, practical, engineering or mechanical experience.
* Good technical engineering skills.
* Be an ambitious, hard-working and fast learning individual.
* Ability to read, analyse, interpret 2D & 3D engineering drawings.
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with a can-do attitude and the
ability to work autonomously an absolute must.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic level of PC skills required
* Be a team player and capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
Your Desirable Qualities
* Proven interest in mechanics and equipment design and operation.
* Auto-cad and/or solid works proficient
* Experience installing and commissioning equipment.
* Proficient in creating or reading P&ID's
* Project management experience
* Basic knowledge of industrial electrics
* €65,800 (£60,000) (Reloaction support is a possibility)
* Monday to Friday
* Excellent career development
* Contributory Pension Scheme
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager
Application deadline: 18/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €65,800.00 per year