Mechanical Project Engineer - FMCG Manufacturing
(Textiles / Chemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging)
£50,000 + Bonus
Relocation support also available
Days Role (Detail below)
Skipton & Ramsbury
We have an exciting opportunity that we are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for on behalf of our client, a global Pharmaceuticals and Med Devices manuafacturer who are currently experiencing exciting new acquisitions across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with experience in SATS, Validation and ISO 13485, to join our client in overseeing projects with large-scale Machinery removals, relocations and implemetations.
Contractual benefits of joining are client are incredible and all highlighted below!!
The Key To Your New Role
To be a subject matter expert, support and lead the delivery of projects to the business providing critical outputs to maintain effective and timely operation of manufacturing processes.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* To competently manage significant office, laboratory and factory based projects, in line with agreed business targets and priorities.
* Supervise work of contractors.
* Take responsibility for and manage projects providing appropriate level of support.
* Lead major projects through appointment of suitable team.
* Lead technical investigations as required for specific projects.
* Generate protocols and reports, making recommendations where appropriate.
* Provide technical information on appropriate areas to all functions within the business.
* Provide project updates and presentations to all levels of the business.
* Support facilities operated by the department.
* Lead project teams to completion of work within agreed budget and time constraints.
* Plan and identify in advance, workload requirements and opportunities.
* Organise and prioritise workload, providing accurate lead times to the Project Manager and the wider business.
* Maintain project documentation and files and, where appropriate, suggest improvements to systems and procedures.
* Prepare documentation for circulation internally and externally.
* Prepare development plans with direct reports in order to drive department to meet the needs of the business.
* Ensure all assigned activity is carried out in accordance with appropriate internal and external quality systems.
* Take responsibility for DOMs and ensure that they are regularly updated to meet current requirements and appropriate personnel are trained
* Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with appropriate internal and external health & safety procedures.
* Ensure all documentation is in place to support these activities.
Experience and Qualifications You Will Need:
* Degree level or equivalent in an Mechanical Engineering discipline
* Professional experience working in an Engineering/Validation/ISO13485 environment.
* Experience in a highly regulated environment.
* Experience leading multi-disciplined project teams on major projects
* Demonstration of management of capital budgets in excess of £500,000
* Lean manufacturing
* Mon - Thurs 8.30-4.30 Fri 1.30pm finish
* Salary £50k per annum
* 5% bonus
* Pension - EE 3%, ER 6% or EE 4%, ER 8%
* 4x annual salary life assurance
* BUPA private medical care
* Canteen (pre-ordered food only during COVID)
* Gym (Currently closed due to COVID)
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager