Mechanical Supervisors required in London.
Long term work.
£250 per day.
- Supervise the progress of sub-contractor services
- Oversee the project installation including materials delivery
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover
- Report on site progress to PM
C&G and NVQ plumbing qualifications required.
- Plumbing Background & Qualifications The client strongly believes that candidates with a sustained period on the tools and a trade background are best equipped to drive their site teams and have the best understanding of the quality expectations on installations.
- Experience at Supervisor or Site Manager level
- New Build experience preferably within the Residential Sector
- Good IT skills
- Eye for detail and a passion for Quality
Must have previous experience supervising on large commercial projects