Russell Taylor are actively recruiting a Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor / Site Manager to supervise the installation of large complex structures / moving equipment used for loading and unloading vehicles and pedestrians on to and off ferries in Dover.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of site installation activities particularly associated with multiple component mechanical, electrical and hydraulic plant.
The role is best suited to a contractor who is happy to work on a project between May and September 2018.
* Contract coordination
* Site Management, ideally having worked as a Planning Supervisor/CDM Coordinator on various plants within a project related environment, preferably incorporating mechanical/electrical/hydraulic installation.
* Working experience of NEC contracts
* Fully conversant with the Health & Safety at Work Act and CDM regulations
* Preparing site programmes using Microsoft Project, risk assessments and method statements, managing the dismantling, refurbishment and installation of a variety of large complex structures/moving equipment which includes drives, gears, valves, pumps etc.
* Have excellent communication skills and be able to relate to both client and workforce scenarios.
* Commercial awareness.
* CSCS card
Please follow the details below to apply: