Mechanical Technical Clerk position based in Grangemouth. Candidate will ideally have previously worked as a Mechanical Supervisor on a Oil & Gas/Petrochemical plant.
Tasks will include:
- Prepare QA Work Packs for shutdowns
- Prepare and review QA Work Packs for project and construction activities
- Provide technical support for projects / construction
- Coordinate the QA/QC for mechanical activities
- Liaise with Site Superintendent & Client in relation to submission of documentation and QA requirements for projects / construction
- Prepare mechanical take-off's for material order / liaise with Engineering department
- Log TQ's from Construction team
- Support procurement team in relation to mechanical material orders
Candidates will ideally have Mechanical Engineering qualifications.
This will be for a Fixed Term contract for a minimum of 10 months. Salary is £24k Pro-rata.