Russell Taylor Group are currently working with a key client who specialise in fully integrated infrastructure solutions by providing operations and energy management solutions and engineering services to clients within highly regulated industries. Due to continual expansion and growth, they are now looking for two Electrical Technicians with a commitment to delivering excellence and improvements in electrical maintenance, to join their multi-disciplinary engineering and maintenance technician team.
- Competitive salary of £30K - £35K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Personalised on the job training and coaching and regular development and performance reviews to develop, maintain and improve your contributions and competence.
- Time served apprenticeship in an mechanical discipline/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline
- Experience with mechanical investigations, troubleshooting, planned repairs, predictive & preventative maintenance, equipment installation, fault finding.
- Experience of working at height and working with rotating equipment, valves and pipework.
- Working with engineering drawings & P&ID's.
- Experience with PSSR, DSEAR, HASAWA, LOLER.
- CMMS systems to complete accurate reporting, trending and improvement.
- Identification, specification and purchase requisition of spares.
- Supervising contractor personnel.
- Safe, systems of work: reviewing RAMs & other safety documentation.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvements in an engineering environment.
- Completing job reporting through CMMS failure reporting, lessons learned and feedback.
- Assisting others in identifying, specifying and purchasing spares.
- Completing work place safety and condition audits as required.
- Producing & contributing to procedures, work plans, project documents and contractor work scopes.
- Supervising contractors ensuring accordance with site safety, environmental and quality procedures.
- Work alongside other members of the Engineering and Maintenance/ Operations Team to review method statements, risk assessments & other required safety documentation for fitness for purpose.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
For further information, please contact Anna on 0151 304 7034.