Role: Medical Device / Expert
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: UK - Home Based
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Device expert to deliver and support the full process and set up of ISO 13485 and ISO 17021 within Medical Device Companies. You will have extensive experience within the Medical Device Industry and have an excellent understanding of ISO 13485 and ISO 17021. You will also ideally come from a Microbiology background, have experience with high risk Medical Devices, Auditing experience and have an excellent technical knowledge within Sterilisation.
- Regular travel weekly/monthly nationally and internationally.
- Build relationships up with Medical Device Key Contacts and assist with the implementation of ISO 13485 and ISO 17021 process and policies.
- Responsible for managing the assessment of certification bodies.
- Provide support on technical and policy issues.
- Lead, appoint teams and participate in assessment visits.
- Excellent understanding of ISO 13485 and ISO 17021
- Expert in High Risk Medical Devices
- Sterilisation / Microbiology background
- Good understanding of Medical devices risks, use and safety.
- Able to communicate professionally in person and writing with laboratory staff, management and stakeholders at all levels
- Full driving licence and passport
Keywords; 13485, 17021, microbiology, sterilisation, medical device