Micro Analyst – Liverpool
- £Competitive hourly rate
- Shift pattern of 4 on, 4 off
- 23 days holiday
- Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline as a minimum requirement
- Experienced in the relevant testing discipline within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Experience in cGMP environment or Industry practices
- Awareness of test and equipment validation
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques Role
My client is looking for a Micro Analyst who will be responsible for but not limited to the following activities:
- To operate within the required standards of HSE (Awareness of Risk Assessments, Accidents, Incidents, Near Misses, NOSIs) and company Quality Systems and policies in accordance with Orange Guide and CFR regulations.
- To perform accurate and reliable laboratory tests and generate results to cGMP standard by entering and authorising test data. Including the investigation of any invalid, OOS/OOT results within the GLIMS system, in accordance with current company requirements and SOPs. To consult with QA and where required initiate Sentry investigations where deviations have occurred.
- To participate in laboratory administration, including the complete and review of log books and PCS alarms generated progression of Change Controls, SOP reviews and closure of assigned Corrective/Preventative actions.
- To ensure that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To use only approved and validated assay processes and reagents.
- To participate in department housekeeping activities, such as cleaning, ordering and maintenance of stocks.
- To participate in planning and execution of ad hoc projects such as technical and validation studies. To troubleshoot in the resolution of testing problems where required.
To find out more call Patrick from Russell Taylor on 0151 304 7034. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org