Role: - Microbiologist (Food) Location: - Wirral Salary: - £21-23,000 DOE Type: - Full Time (ideally) OR part-time
Russell- Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Microbiologist with industry experience in a UKAS or regulated laboratory. Our client is looking for an individual with 2-5 industry experience working on the bench with strong culture media and aseptic techniques to join a small microbiology testing team.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with Microbiology and have worked in a regulated laboratory (ideally within a food/FMCG environment), please apply within.
- Undertake and interpret analytical work within the UKAS laboratory/ISO 17025
- Preparation of samples, test reagents (will include media preparation, preparation of interfering substances, preparations of neutralisers, aseptic techniques)
- General laboratory checks and monitor stock levels
- BSc Scientific degree
- 2-5 years industry experience of culture media & Aseptic techniques and other micro techniques
- Must have industry experience within a UKAS/ISO 17025 or regulated laboratory in a similar environment (FOOD)
- Excellent communication with people and customers at various levels
- Excellent at problem solving and being able to work within a small team