Role: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Type: 18-month FTC
Our client is a medical device / microbiology company, looking for numerous Laboratory Technicians on 18-month FTCs for the R&D department.
If you are a fresh biomedical/Micro graduate, looking for that first step into the industry please apply within.
- Working on the bench within the R&D Laboratory
- Exposure to diagnostic products- adhering to SOPS & regulatory standards at all times.
- Testing raw materials/finished goods, & product end of shelf-life
- Aseptic Techniques, streaking plates, culture media
- Performing calibrations/verifications of instruments where required
- Maintaining a safe & clean laboratory environment
- Ensuring correct disposal of waste
- BSc or MSc graduate with an element in Microbiology- gram staining, sterility, culture media & streaking plates
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Driven & motivated to learn new skills