Microbiology Technician - Microbiology Graduate role.
Salary: £16,000 PA
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday)
Our Client, an established Global Medical Devices company are looking to appoint a Microbiology Technician to work in their modern QC - testing labs.
- Quality Control testing of prepared microbiological culture media
- sterility testing
- Manufacture of microbiological culture media
- Identification of microbial isolates
- Performing non-routine testing, as required (including report preparation)
- Preparation of cleaning solutions for operations to agreed schedule
- General laboratory duties (e.g. cleaning of laboratory facility and equipment)
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline (Micro related)
- Will have experience/exposure to Microbiology testing (PH, bacteria sterility etc)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.