Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Biased) £33,000 Days based role + Benefits
FMCG Manufacturer Cheshire, Nantwich, Crewe, Winsford
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work a days based role for an organiastion who have had a huge amount of investment in the past 18 months? They have been a part of several major acquisitions in roder to raise their profile. Their packaging is manufactured for the food, medical, pet food, hygiene and cosmetics as well as snack and confectionary!!
As our successful Engineer/Fitter you will be joining the company at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to work with the Engineering Manager to develop key proactive and preventative site based maintenance. You will become part of a small engineering team who work exceptionally well together and now need a new addition to cope with the demand in work load.
The role is multi skilled elec/mech and we are ideally looking for the electrical bias (preferred).
Your Key Responsibilities for your new role:
* Involved with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance procedures. This involves fault finding in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and process problems.
* Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machinery, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
* Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime. * Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results. * Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels. *Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with Production Supervisor/Production Manager ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
* Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
* Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
* To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
* Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
* Hold a recognised Engineering qualification and preferably apprentice trained.
Skills Required for your new role:
* AC DC Drives
* 3 Phase AC DC Motors
* Fault finding
* Reading electrical drawings
* Electrical Installations and Commissioning
* Strips and re-builds of the machines
* Replacement of bearings, rollers and gearboxes
Please click on the link to apply. I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager