Our client is currently looking for working as a shift engineer. In this role you will work as part of a highly skilled team to support and enable a reliable and cost effective factory running 24/7.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- To prevent equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis
- Work to meets food safety standards, whilst maintaining high standards of housekeeping and personal hygiene.
- Undertake training as required to further enhance individual's skills and knowledge so that the level of support to the front line operations remains effective and efficient.
- Identify performance issues and implement appropriate and pragmatic solutions through the use of problem solving skills, tools and techniques.
- Be able to prioritise the work load for the overall benefit of the site performance.
- work to agreed deadlines
- HNC level or equivalent
- A knowledge and understanding of PLCs
- Previous experience within the Food/FMCG sector
- Mechanically or Electrically trained apprenticeship
Continental shift pattern