Multi Skilled Engineer (Manufacturing) £Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Continental Shift Pattern
St Helens, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, Merseyside, North West.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer who can have a major impact in developing the site engineering preventative maintenance plans. This is a role, which will provide the opportunity to build and develop your engineering career in a fast paced FMCG environment.
Our client is a forward thinking company who continues to evolve in the market and expand their environmental product range and are global leaders in their field working with Blue Chip clients.
The successful candidate would be joining the company at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to work with the Engineering Manager to develop key proactive and preventative site based maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have previous engineering experience within a manufacturing environment. Involved with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance procedures. This involves fault finding in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and process problems.
* Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machinery, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
* Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime.
* Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results.
* Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
*Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with Production Supervisor/Production Manager ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
- Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
- Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
- To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised Engineering qualification and preferably apprentice trained.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further