Multi Skilled Shift Engineer- FMCG/Food
£30,000 per annum (DOE) + package (includes production bonus, pension, training, etc)
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (12 hours, includes 1 night shift)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join our clients Maintenance Team on a permanent basis. Working in the food/fmcg sector, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance repairs and tasks on machinery associated with the processing and production.
Role & Responsibilities
Working in the maintenance engineering team you will be expected to:
- Adhere to company policies regarding H&S, operating procedures, quality
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks as required.
- Completing all necessary documentation and administrative tasks
- Maintain excellent hygiene and cleanliness levels when carrying out tasks
Experience & Skills Required:
- Ideally time served, with relevant electrical and/or mechanical quals
- good ability to fault find and troubleshoot
- ideally experienced in the food/fmcg sector although not a necessity
- ability to work as part of a team and always thinking of ways to improve the production and output of machinery
To apply please click the link, or contact Graham on 0151 737 5560 for more information.