The is a greta oportunity to join a leading Food and Packaging company
As an engineer you with use your electrical and mechanical skills to resolve breakdown issues with minimal impact to production. You will use SAP for all planned and breakdown maintenance activity logging and stores control.
Other duties will include:
- To Complete PMI routines when scheduled to do so.
- You will enhance the engineering contribution to the manufacturing facility by improving machine reliability to deliver good quality product at optimum running speeds.
- To continually modify PMI routines via SAP to deliver continued improvements in machine uptime, reliability and efficiency.
- Take a proactive approach to SHE, 5s and housekeeping in all aspects of your role.
- Proven experience in a similar role, performing at a high level in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Strong Electrical background and Mechanical skill is a must.
- PLC training is a must
- Ability to remain focused in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self motivated, proactive team player who is willing to go over and above
- A confident individual who seeks to continually develop themselves as well as business processes and practices
- Computer Literate, with experience of using Microsoft Office software
- A Flexible attitude towards working hours and duties