Multi Skilled Engineer (FMCG Manufacturing) Days Based
Due to continued expansion we have an additional requirement for a further Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical biased) to join a rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturing company.
This role will suit someone with a previous engineering experience from within a food manufacturing or similar environment who has the ability to work on his own initiative and is confident in leading, maintaining and developing a manufacturing facility. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will have the opportunity to develop the manufacturing facility and create your own maintenance plan.
The ideal candidate will be an electrical biased multi skilled engineer. Alongside involvement with key capex projects the role will include leading everything with regards to maintenance of assets and facilities. Ideally require someone who is logical and hardworking and who could create a difference by seeing 'problems' as opportunities.
This role is based within a integrated Production and Warehousing and Offices and will require
- Supervise and lead maintenance across the site and oversee all integral activities
- Oversee the production planning, production process and cost effectiveness
- Maintain high engineering standards and ensure high uptime on all machinery
- Liaise with all relevant departments and work together towards continuous improvement
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance
- Ensure that all documentation and assets being used are in line with BRC requirements
The successful candidate will require someone to have an excellent understanding of food manufacturing and has considerable experience in managing plant and equipment and facilities maintenance
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.