Multi Skilled Engineer (Manufacturing) £43k + Benefits
2x12hr Days, 2x12hr Nights
We have a superb new opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer who can have a major impact in being involved with expanding the site engineering team and support the engineering preventative maintenance plans.
The ideal candidate will have previous engineering experience within a manufacturing environment. Involved with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance procedures. This involves fault finding in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and process problems.
* Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machinery, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements. * Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime. * Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results. * Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels. *Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with Production Supervisor/Production Manager ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
- Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
- Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
- To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised Engineering qualification and preferably apprentice trained.
Contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 for an informal discussion or apply via cv submission.