Maintenance Technician required working on PPM and reactive maintenance works on Water Treatment plants around the South Midlands region. The role is field based and will be covering multiple plants in your region.
Candidates will need to have experience of working in a Maintenance position ideally in an industrial environment. Training will be provided on the specific equipment that will be worked on.
Key experience required:
- Recognised time served Mechanical Technician (Essential)
- Experience of carrying out all aspects of a multi-skilled Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument planned Maintenance programme (Desirable)
- Operational and maintenance knowledge of water and waste water treatment plants (Desirable)
- Experience of working directly with sub-contractors (Essential)
- To be able to demonstrate through previous work experience, an ability to interpret advanced technical literature and engineering drawings to affect repairs of complex items of plant (Desirable)
- Ability and knowledge to complete basic and complex repairs and maintenance (Essential)
- A working knowledge of water treatment plants (Desirable)
- Computer literate (Essential)
- Ability to use Maintenance Management Systems (Desirable)