Are you a Multi Skilled Engineering with FMCG experience looking for a job that could offer you weekday shifts? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic working environment and great company benefits? If yes then please APPLY NOW!
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer (electrically bias) to join a small support team on site for production maintenance. The role will involve establishing effective machine set-up, Preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and change over methods, to maximise line utilisation and efficiencies.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as part of a small team to carry out planned maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Mechanical & Electrical equipment
- Providing first response engineering support
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
- Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
- Work to support the engineering team to meet KPI's and objectives set out
- Liaise with supporting departments to ensure good engineering service
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
- Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
- Complete required documentation for engineering systems
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- 18th Edition
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Week 1: Monday - Friday 06:00 -14:00
- Week 2: Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
(We ask for some flexibility due to project work and reactive maintenance)
- 28 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy back Holidays up to 1 week
- Training and development opportunities
- Healthcare plan
- Pension contribution paying up to 6%
- Staff Shop
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee discount app
- Christmas Saver Scheme