We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineering to join our client's fantastic maintence team to assist with the planned preventative & reactive maintenance to help maximise line utilisation and efficiencies.
In your new role you duties will be:
* Working as part of a small team to carry out planned preventative maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
* Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
* Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Electrical equipment and some basic Mechanical
* Providing first response engineering support
* Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
* Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
* Work to support the engineering team to meet KPI's and objectives set out
* Liaise with supporting departments to ensure good engineering service
* Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
* To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
* Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
* Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
* Complete required documentation for engineering systems
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
* Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
* 18th Edition (preferred but not essential)
* Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
* Previous experience in the FMCG sector
* Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
Week 1: Monday - Friday 06:00 -14:00
Week 2: Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
* 28 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
* Opportunity to buy back Holidays up to 1 week
* Training and development opportunities
* Healthcare plan
* Pension contribution paying up to 6%
* Staff Shop
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Employee discount app
* Christmas Saver Scheme