To work on site ensuring that it is maintained to a high level.
Follow Company Health and Safety procedures.
Conduct routine maintenance on integrated automation.
Assist Site Shift Manager with any safety issues which may arise.
Using the computerised system to record service activities.
Advise customer of any stock related issues.
Promote any enhancements or additions required through the correct channels.
To work through the site service schedule & complete the relevant paperwork.
- Rectification of breakdowns and technical support.
- Specialist equipment knowledge required, coupled with individual flexibility, in order to facilitate breakdown rectification & repair as well as a high degree of planned preventative maintenance.
- Extensive mechanical, electrical and PLC fault diagnosis on several different system types.
- Work toward and achieve agreed performance criteria as part of the departmental and site SLA's and KPI's.
- Undertake preventative maintenance work completing to the highest standards, as scheduled within given time frames, whilst maintaining accurate records of all maintenance actions.
- Offer engineering support to the relevant level at all times, to meet both the performance criteria required and to maintain manufacturer's standards in order to facilitate full production schedules.
- Support in the clearing of parcel/product blockages as required.
- Ensure all areas of Engineering (workshops, stores, etc.) are clear and tidy disposing of scrap items.
- Ensure all debris and parts removed as part of PPM or reactive jobs are cleared disposing of any scrap items.Person Specification
- Education, Qualifications and Training
- Minimum HNC and/or City and Guilds or equivalent within Engineering discipline to level 3
- Understanding of the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations/Legislation directly relating to engineering
- Project engineering and strong PC Literacy
- Analytical approach to problem solving and numerate
- The ability to take a logical approach to decision making
- Team Player
- Competent and confident communication skills
- The ability to learn new skills and develop personally
- The ability to demonstrate wider business understanding
This role is a fixed term contract but the client has needs for Permanent Engineers