We are currently looking for a multi skilled maintenance technician with plenty of industrial experience preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Our North West based client requires an electrically bias maintenance technician to join there expanding team. Your main duties will be carrying out electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance duties across site, responding efficiently to breakdowns and maintaining a high standard on a broad range of diverse machinery to ensure little downtime with the production process.
HND/HNC in mechanical engineering
5 GCSE`s including English and maths
You must have at least 5 years’ relevant experience
The right candidate will have experience in the following
- Extensive knowledge of Panel work
- Good working knowledge of PLC`s
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics systems
- Able to maintain diverse machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve efficiently
- Ability to undertake electrical installations to latest regulations
- Ability to read electrical drawings and circuit diagrams for electrical/mechanical and hydraulics & pneumatics
- Knowledge and understanding of PPM
- A confident person with a can do attitude
- A team player
- Flexible approach to work with a desire to learn and develop.
Working hours are 40 hours a week Monday to Friday on a 3 week rolling shift pattern comprising of days and nights.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please contact Jenna on 01517375560 or forward you’re CV to email@example.com