Maintenance Technician role. DAYS ONLY.
Looking for a role where you can get your hours in over a shorter period of days. This role is a 6.30am to 6.30pm shift pattern only working 7 days over a 14 day period. This will also include every other weekend off.
Overtime is available but not enforced. No on call rota.
Looking for someone with experience working maintenance in Production/Manufacturing environment. This is an industrial manufacturing facility so it is a dusty environment. Candidates will need to have experience of Planned and reactive maintenance on heavy equipment both Mechanical and Electrical.
Tasks will include:
- Developing a maintenance plan for equipment including identification of all maintenance resources required
- Developing preventative maintenance procedures for equipment, including building services
- Carrying out appropriate reviews to present summary recommendations to senior management
- Implementation of all agreed plans and procedures
- Creating and maintaining all required records for efficient end-to-end evidence of procedure implementation
- Building effective supply chain relationships for all maintenance activities
- Developing and reporting on maintenance KPIs
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance budgets
- Implementing health and safety in accordance with company procedures
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems