Russell Taylor have a fantastic opportunity for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers based a commutable distance from Skipton. Our Client who is a globally recognised brand are looking to expand their current maintenance due to some very exciting growth plans. The ideal candidates will be required to have a strong FMCG background and a passion for self-development. With this role comes some fantastic benefits, great career development opportunities and the chance to work for a company that are proud to have a family feel reputation.
Your duties as the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance support on manufacturing equipment, to achieve production output standards.
- Delivery of excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship.
- Lead maintenance activities in areas of responsibility, both breakdown support and improvement work.
- Proactive support of a continuous improvement culture that will develop factory assets, procedures, processes and systems.
- Comply with planned maintenance / calibration regimes, ensure work is completed and recorded in a timely manner within the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Ensure effective communications with stakeholders regarding equipment status, during breakdown support and any engineering requirements within Operational areas.
- Comply with site Health Safety and Environmental procedures and standards; ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Completed a recognised Mechanical/Electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to ONC/HNC level
- Proven experience in maintaining complex automated manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous (FMCG) environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in maintenance.
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Exceptional Fault Finding Skills including knowledge of structured Fault Finding Techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good I.T. skills
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Work efficiently as part of team.
- Self-starter, work on own Initiative and be proactive in offering improvement, ideas and suggestions.
- Job type: Permanent role
- Working Hours: Weekdays early and late's
- Salary: £35,000.00+ per annum
- Overtime Rates
- Pension: Up to 8% employer contributions
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full use on site facilities including free on-site parking, Gym on site and discounted canteen
- 4x Life Assurance policy
- Retail discount offers