Russell Taylor are proud to fantastic opportunity for 2 Multi Skilled Engineers to join our client, they are a leading global manufacturer with some very impressive development plans. Ideally we are looking for candidates who have a strong background in manufacturing maintenance within the FMCG sector. We are looking for both Electrical and Mechanically bias candidates who can bring their knowledge of fault finding, industry experience and passion for the job to successfully help our clients in the growth of their manufacturing plant.
Your duties as the Multi Skilled Engineer
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance support on manufacturing equipment, to achieve production output standards.
- Delivery of excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship.
- Lead maintenance activities in areas of responsibility, both breakdown support and improvement work.
- Proactive support of a continuous improvement culture that will develop factory assets, procedures, processes and systems.
- Comply with planned maintenance / calibration regimes, ensure work is completed and recorded in a timely manner within the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Ensure effective communications with stakeholders regarding equipment status, during breakdown support and any engineering requirements within Operational areas.
- Comply with site Health Safety and Environmental procedures and standards; ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
- Continue to work with and support maintenance stores with rotational stock checks / cycle counting when required.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
Completed a recognised Mechanical/Electrical apprenticeship
Educated to ONC/HNC level
- Proven experience in maintaining complex automated manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous (FMCG) environment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in maintenance.
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Exceptional Fault Finding Skills including knowledge of structured Fault Finding Techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good I.T. skills
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Work efficiently as part of team.
- Self-starter, work on own Initiative and be proactive in offering improvement, ideas and suggestions.
Job type: Permanent role
- Mon -Thursday- (7.30am-4:30pm)
- Friday (7:30am-12:30pm)
- Weekend could be available for premium rates
Salary: £31,000.00+ per annum
Pension: Up to 8% employer contributions
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Full use on site facilities including free on-site parking, Gym on site & discounted canteen
4x Life Assurance policy
Retail discount offers