RTG are looking to recruit a highly skilled, motivated IT/Network Engineer to work on a 6 month contract in West Cumbria. The role has been deemed to be inside IR35 but there is a very good rate on offer.
* Experience in the installation and deployment of Microsoft Windows domains using Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
* Experience in the installation and deployment of Microsoft Windows 10
* Experience in the configuration of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Update Services (WSUS), IIS and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (Clustering and Availability groups)
* Experience using VMware products including such as vCenter and vRealise Operations Manager
* Experience using SIEM software such as Splunk, LogRhythm or Solarwinds
* A working knowledge of networking principals (IP addresses, Subnets, gateways)
* A working knowledge of Anti-Virus solutions, preferably Symantec, Trend and McAfee
* A working knowledge of Application whistling for McAfee
* Experience working in heavily regulated environments (Nuclear)
* Experience writing and updating technical documentation including High level Design (HLD) and Low level design (LLD) documents
* SC Cleared (Required for site pass)
Please follow the instructions below to apply.