New Product Development Analyst, Pharmaceutical
Our client, a multi sited Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit for an experienced NPD Analyst to work at their Liverpool site.
- Facilitate the introduction of new products to site.
- This will be a varied role with duties dependant on production timelines.
- Duties to include:
- Sampling, testing of API's and excipients to relevant Pharmacopeia monographs using various analytical techniques.
- Review of the supplied validation documentation, ideally the candidate should have working experience if ICH Q2(R1) to ensure the validation work carried out is acceptable.
- Source the appropriate consumables (HPLC columns, analytical standards, reagents etc.) and write appropriate Analytical Method Transfers Protocols. Execute the necessary work and write the Analytical Method Transfer Report.
- Analysis of the initial batches of new products manufactured and subsequent stability samples.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within a cGMP environment using a multitude of analytical techniques such as:
Wet chemistry (ID's , limit tests, titration etc.).
HPLC (preferably with Agilent systems using OpenLAb CDS)
GC (Thermo Scientific Trace 1300 using Chromeleon CDS)