New Product Development Analyst, Pharmaceutical
Hours: 8:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday, ONSITE.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our client, a multi sited Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit for an experienced NPD Analyst to work at their Liverpool site.
- Undertake analytical research and development work.
- Develop and suitably validate analytical methods and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problem in support of drug product development.
- To ensure all documentation is carried out on time, is accurate and legible and conforms to the relevant quality standards.
- Prepare and execute laboratory protocols and test methods for verification/validation of new products, existing products, and reference products.
- Perform in-vitro drug release testing.
- Perform method transfer & method equivalency activities.
- To keep the laboratory area clean and tidy.
- Preparation of protocol and reports for analytical development related activities.
- Generate data and, dependent on experience, review documentation
- To ensure proper documentation control exist with authorization and approvals as applicable.
- Following the laid down safety precautions while working in the laboratory.
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, or a related scientific subject.
- Experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical product. (HPLC test work in an GMP/GLP setting essential).
- Experience (at least 1 year) in analytical method development is desirable.
- Experience with software Open Lab is desirable.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.